Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Heating phone

(Topic created on: 05-25-2021 04:46 AM)
Keychain
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi, guys does your phone gets really hot when your using multi window? Example video call and internet browsing? 
6 Comments
Galaxy S
That would really heat your phone since the camera app is battery intensive, couple that with multiwindow and really will be hot.
Keychain
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
My phone b4 this is note10+ it doesn't heat as much as this one. Do you think its something i should be concerned of? Or should I observe more?
mjsprttt
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
K
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy S

Hello! Amazing day. With regards to your concern, you may have your device checked at your nearest service center. As for the usage, we do advise to keep opened apps to a minimum, close unused background apps, turn off mobile data if not in use, reduce screen brightness. Should the problem be software related, all this are escalated to upper management and we wish for your patience as we wait for an update fix. Hope this helps and that your issue be resolved soonest.

For further technical assistance and/or to help you book an appointment for servicing, feel free to reach our TOLL-FREE HOTLINES:

MOBILE: #GALAXY [#425299]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
Available 24/7

LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864
Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864
Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111
Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM)

LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
Keychain
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Ok will do. Thanks
juicyphen
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I guess its normal. But nake sure din yung environment.. or try to optimize din pi