Original topic:

Help for Samsung S9 and S20

(Topic created on: 08-18-2020 02:35 PM)
TheMacine
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
So I bought S20+ and I transferred my contact and everything over to this one from my S9. I gave my old phone to my dad and what happened was all the pictures he's taken, all the contacts are coming on my phone I tried factory restarting my old phone, I removed my google and samsung account from my computer on that phone and yet still I get his pictures and contacts, is there a way I can never get his contacts and pictures from coming on my phone? 
0 Likes
6 Comments
uzairm87
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
u guys prolly using same samsung account cuz theres no other way....also keep sync off
0 Likes
TheMacine
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
so the thing is I did remove my old email and everything and still showing on my new phone
0 Likes
uzairm87
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
maybe when ur dad reset and started using he entered in the same smaung account
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
The old pics and contacts must be removed manually from the new device after the old device's accounts were completely removed
0 Likes
Halston
Options
Galaxy S

Hi TheMacine,
I suggest you to delete your Google and Samsung accounts from your old phone and perform the factory data reset after removing the accounts.
Then, you should configure the old phone with other accounts to stop the contacts and image synchronization. Otherwise, it will sync automatically.

0 Likes
TheMacine
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
OOOOOO i forgot to un-synchronize maybe that's why.... Thanks I'm going to try that
0 Likes