cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Hi everyone does S21 still worth to buy?

(Topic created on: 06-06-2023 12:46 AM)
nutrix
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Thank you.
5 Comments
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy S

Hello nutrix,

I will try to give you an honest opinion here! Firstly, it depends on your budget and your lifestyle. Aside from the latest features that the newer model have, while the absence of it will linger on your mind with a question on why did you buy the old one in the first place instead of a newer model if and when I have or have not the financial capacity to do so.

In the meantime, you can wait for other Samsung members' opinion and listen to what they can say about the Samsung Galaxy S21. And I'm hoping, with all the information you have, plus the opinions you've collected in here will give you more insights to decide and arrive to a conclusion to buy or not and have your very own Samsung Galaxy phone.

Cefiro
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
No, no!

I hope KyleKyle can come out to explain. This young man, active Samsung Member, is very knowledgeable and can explain this tech matter well 😉👍
dorefrain
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Personally, for me it's a yes. But not for Exynos variant.
0 Likes
Cefiro
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Is Snapdragon variant available in the Phl? How much, to compare with S23? Aside from given "snapdragon for galaxy" chipset, S23 has improved technology, better than its predecessor S22. How about longer years of software support?
0 Likes
kevgenayas
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
YES!
0 Likes