Original topic:

Hi this is jerry I have the S20 ultra 5g

(Topic created on: 01-05-2022 09:31 PM)
jerbear72
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Well it is January 5th 2022  i am using the Samsung galaxy S20 ultra 5g  and I still haven't received the new one  ui 4.0 android 12 update please does anyone out there know when canada will receive it 
0 Likes
19 Comments
Galaxy S
If I owned a iPhone I wouldn't be in Samsung members duh
U ffin c**t
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Awww muffin she be getting mad now
jerbear72
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Ok cup cakes
0 Likes
Georgelore
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Bro we have the same phone so since that's what matters to you apparently let me tell you personally that your acting like a child who didn't get the toy they wanted. Chill the hell out and just wait. It's not going to kill you. And if it's that big of a deal move to the states and buy a flagship instead of talking smack to someone over the type of phone they have ? I mean like are we not adults ?
jerbear72
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
1st of all you are throwing words like Bro and smack go back to the hood and mind your own ffin business
0 Likes
Georgelore
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
👍
0 Likes
Galaxy S
No offence... But who seriously cares? Android is a very mature software. The updates are mostly cosmetic, or small changes to android dub menu's. Ya, there is a small security improvement on controls... But no, there has never been a mass **bleep** of Android phones... Ever.

It arrives when it arrives.

You will appreciate it if they take their time and it works, unlike the hot mess that are Pixel 6 phones.
Dilanp
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Dual sim (esim) will be unlocked with android 12 for s20 serie...

Also all of the new privacy features
And who don't want a new improved look on their phones 🤷‍♂️
0 Likes
Dilanp
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
18 of Jan for TELUS, BELL
0 Likes
david6767
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I did not receive it and we are on the 23 of January