Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Hoping that the next "S Series" won't xplde😐 ft. S20 and S22 Ultra

(Topic created on: 12-29-2022 06:31 AM)
MaamJulie
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S

I'm just so stressed for spending 130K+ on this phones just to have a screen flickering issue. Happy New Year Samsung I just hope your S23 Ultra won't be the next Note 7🙃 And congrats you've just lost another royal costumer, maybe now is the time to get into the other side of the fence.

13 Comments
MaamJulie
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Credits to the ownerScreenshot_20221229_220256_Samsung Members.jpgScreenshot_20221229_220251_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy S
member of our fb group has same issue, was handled by samsung covered by warranty
MaamJulie
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Did he/she get a full refund or just repair?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
he opted for warranty repair
Althea
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
130k?
0 Likes
MaamJulie
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
70K+ for S22 Ultra and 60k+ for S20 Ultra just ending up having two flagship with faulty screen the problem is my S20 Ultra is out of warranty only my S22 Ultra which needs to be delivered to Batangas for repair. BTW I didn't purchase Samsung Care + since its too expensive and assuming does this phone will last long since all of my older lower end Samsung Device are still working well for 6+ years now.
0 Likes
Althea
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I bet you never went to Samsung Service Center to have your both unit check. Because my S20 ultra also got a green line after the android 13 update but since it is locally purchased and out of warranty they just required me to purchased worth 10k from their Official Samsung Concept Store jist brought the receipt on the same day and they repaired my phone for free. As per your S22 ultra if you bought it from Official Samsung Concept Store i believe it should still be under warranty because it was released just this February 2022
MaamJulie
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
They have a remote service since we have no Samsung Service Center here in our Island. They said that I need to ship it to the nearest SSC. I'll send my S22 Ultra this January since its still under warranty and request for a refund. For my S20 Ultra, maybe I'll just wait ti'll the price of screen replacement lowers.
Althea
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I see. What island are you in?
0 Likes