Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Horrible PRE-ORDERING SYSTEM.

(Topic created on: 03-12-2022 01:48 AM)
DMMG
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S

I feel like ranting here, because customer service is no help at all. Hey Samsung team, how does your system work, just give me quick clarification  because it doesn't make any sense to me. I pre-ordered on the 14th of February and there are still no movement with my order. While my cousin who ordered on the 28th of February said that her unit along with all her freebies are already available for pick-up. Just to be clear we both ordered S22 Ultra 256 gb. She ordered in-store and I ordered from the web.

9 Comments
Galaxy S
0 Likes
DMMG
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

I did that, and their messaging system on facebook is operated by bots. responses are far from my  queries

0 Likes
Galaxy S
@TeamGalaxyBianx
0 Likes
DMMG
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

I'm posting this thread not just because I want to receive my phone already, but I think people should be aware of the service they provided; and before posting here I already messaged all their social media accounts. facebook, instagram and even their webpage chat support; the chat support I talked to today just told me that they will forward my concern to the correct department and I should hear back within 24 to 48 hours and from what I read on their social media accounts, I shouldnt expect anymore feedback.

0 Likes
Galaxy S
I know how you feel, hope fully samsung sorts this type of problem
bakarobin
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Don't expect a reply because they won't. Have inquired to them alot of times and they have the same response, "will foward". My requests has been forwarded so many times that they don't give an f about updates haha. Preordered last Feb 14, S22 Ultra Phantom Black 512gb and till now, no updates, still processing.

0 Likes
DMMG
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

A lot of people are affected and all people are asking for are better transparency and some compensation. They already took our money. Some countries are providing vouchers for delayed deliveries. I don't know what SCAMsung philippines is doing.

Benbañas
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Freebies delay almost 1 month status delay in shipping

0 Likes
DMMG
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Hey I got my freebies along with my phone when it was delivered
0 Likes