Original topic:

How to remove 'press ok' after entering Pin to unlock?

(Topic created on: 07-04-2022 03:09 PM)
es0
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I can't turn this off on my s22 ultra, no matter how many times I re-setup my pin. So right now everytime I enter my pin to unlock screen, I must press ok. 
 I searched everywhere and it says when you set up your pin, there's an option to check off before the setup "confirm without tapping ok" but I do not see this option to checkoff at all. Help!

Resolved: Due to my work profile installed on the phone, it blocked seeing the option to turn off 'ok' to unlock, so I had to uninstall the company portal work profile, restarted, setup pin again, and I can check off 'turn off tapping ok', then reinstall work profile. Now I don't have to press ok on lock screen to unlock when inputting in the pin. 
16 Comments
es0
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Nope, already on default theme. Just switched back to light mode and reapplied default theme again. It still doesn't show it: Screenshot_20220704-153950_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Is this your work profile?
0 Likes
es0
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
It has work profile on the phone in additions to regular. Could it be my work profile blocking regular settings to see that option?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I saw other forum confirmed that "confirm without tapping ok" does not work on work profile. 😓
Moonchild1001
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I have a S23 and I don't have the option. Whatsoever. No matter what theme I'm on.

0 Likes
SDK-RO
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Solution for me. Let's say I have the PIN 0000 and the "OK" confirmation checked. Go to PIN settings to set new PIN > type 000000 (type more numbers than your actual code) > the "check box" will be displayed and you can uncheck it.

0 Likes
Zeraph
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
So I just figured it out by doing this

Instruction enter a 6 digit pin 000000 unchecked tap ok remove two numbers 0000 then reenter them as 000000 check comfirm with ok then delete it enter your original pin and press continue then reconfirm, it should do the trick might no though
0 Likes