Original topic:

humidity problem

(Topic created on: 08-31-2024 07:07 AM)
jesaxe8
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Good afternoon, I have the s24 ultra, the twledono has never gotten wet Good afternoon, I have the s24 ultra, my phone has never gotten wet, I take great care of it and every day it tells me that it has a humidity problem, I have the original charger, I always clean it, when I connect the charger it only charges 3 or 4 percent and then the humidity problem appears, I have already done all the procedures on the page 
0 Likes
2 Comments
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi jesaxe8,

Just to confirm is the device displays error message like moisture detected while trying to charge it?

If yes, it's probably being caused by some 3rd party app you installed. Boot the phone into safe mode and see if it still occurs.

First, completely power off the Galaxy phone or tablet > Power on the device and when the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key > If done correctly, "Safe mode" will display on the bottom left corner of the screen. If "Safe mode" does not appear, repeat the steps above > Once you are in Safe mode, you can remove the third-party app that is causing issues > To exit Safe mode, simply restart your phone or tablet and it will reboot normally. Note: You can also enter Safe mode by opening the Power menu, touching and holding the Power off icon, and then tapping the Safe mode icon.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S

Wireless charging will likely work without getting humidity problem notifications until you find what is causing the message.

Make sure there is no lint or other debris in your charging port

0 Likes