Original topic:

I can't revise my favorite contacts list

(Topic created on: 01-29-2023 08:17 AM)
AreBee
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
My Galaxy S10 Plus will not keep changes that I make to my favorites contact list. I remove it account a favorite, add a different favorite but the changes do not stick. I can check 10 minutes after the change everything looks good, an hour later it is back to the way it was I have done restarts my OS is updated, and my problem persists.
6 Comments
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, your device only accepts to add the contacts available in your internal storage or synced with your Google account.

If the contact is registered into your SIM card, you won't be able to add it to favorites.

0 Likes
AreBee
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Is as you described, my contacts in question are stored linked to my Google account. Maybe a clue for your troubleshooting is that deleting a favorite does not stick either. I delete the favorite and later on the favorite reappears
0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S

I think the problem is with syncing to Google backup. You make a change and then it sycs and returns things to the way they were.

Either turn off sync for a while to see if it helps or after you make the changes save them to your backup account

0 Likes
RobertZ
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
I have contacts registered in my SIM that I can add to favourites.
0 Likes
AreBee
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Ok thanks
0 Likes
AreBee
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Nothing works!
0 Likes