Galaxy S
I cant used my sd card
0 Likes
5 Comments
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy S

Hello nicolai18emperor,

Can you tell us more about the problem your device is having while using your SD cards?

0 Likes
marksky
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
I can use my sd card
my contact are lost
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy S

Hello marksky,

I am sorry to hear about your experience with your Samsung Galaxy phone having issues with the SD card that you can't use, and we apologize for the inconvenience it caused you.

Using an SD card is a great way to expand and manage your storage. It's cost-effective, frees up internal memory, and is easily removable, so you can access the files using a PC. Most issues with the SD card can be solved with a few simple steps.

1. Remove and reinsert the microSD into your phone or tablet. Sometimes this can help resolve the issue. Make sure the SD card is correctly inserted into the slot or tray.
  2. Test the card with another device. Use the card with another device. Sometimes, a PC will have higher compatibility with file systems not supported by Android.
  3. Format the card. If the previous steps do not work, you will need to format the card with the phone or tablet.

Important: Before formatting the SD card, test it with another device and back up any important data.

A malfunctioning SD card can cause data loss and device performance issues. It should be replaced or removed.

Formatting the SD card may help resolve some errors, but if the warning still appears, it is highly recommended to back up any data that is on the SD card and replace it with a better card.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/mobile-devices/what-to-do-if-your-sd-card-is-not-detected-on-your... 

For more assistance and guidance, you may contact us via our online Samsung Customer Care support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or our Samsung Customer Care direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! Thanks for contacting Samsung.

0 Likes
nicolai18emperor
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
But my sd card slot doesn't work only one sim but the sd card slot is not working
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy S

Hello nicolai18emperor,

You may try accessing the SD card in Safe mode.

Your SD card may have been damaged due to a third-party app on your device. To check whether this is the case, try accessing the SD card in Safe mode, with all third-party apps disabled. If your SD card is recognized in Safe mode, you can try deleting apps that you recently downloaded, don’t recognize or appear malicious.

Switch to Safe mode by following the steps below.

Step 1. Turn off your device by holding down the Volume down key and Side key simultaneously, then selecting Power off.

Step 2. Select Power off.

Step 3. After the screen turns off, press and hold the Volume down key and Side key at the same time.

Step 4. Once the Samsung logo appears on screen, release the Side key, while holding the Volume down key.

Step 5. When Safe mode appears on the lower left corner of the screen, release the key.

Follow the steps below to delete an app in Safe mode.

Step 1.Go to Settings and select Apps.

Step 2. Identify apps that you don’t recognize, or appear malicious.

Step 3. Select Uninstall.

Step 4. Tap OK.

From Safe mode, switch to normal mode by following the steps below.

Step 1. Press and hold the Volume down key and Side key simultaneously.

Step 2. Select Restart.

If the problem persists, immediately bring your device to the nearest Samsung Authorized Service Center. Rest assured that our Samsung engineers and technicians are competent to assess your device with suggestions, and offer to provide prompt solutions to restore it up to optimum performance.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/

0 Likes