Did you mean: 

Original topic:

I hate Samsung!

(Topic created on: 10-29-2022 10:28 PM)
ceazar
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Back then i post a thread about charging issues. I thought my battery is broken nor my charger. Found out its software issues! Before updating to Aug Security update i dont have any issues about charging. Immediately after Updating to Aug Update Im having issues with charging. When I update to September Security Patch the issues with charging resolves. And now after updating to October Security Patch I have the same problem all over again! I thought updating ur phone suppose to improve ur device but with Sam**bleep** its the opposite! My phone doesnt charge properly instead it loses charge. **bleep**! I will never purchase Samsung again!

0 Likes
2 Comments
Galaxy S
Thank you for reaching your concern, ceazar, may we know what device are using and prior to software update, did you execute fully the software update for your device? Keep safe!
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy S

Hello ceazar,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your suggestions and appreciate the time and effort you put in to share your valuable comments. This helps us improve our products and services.

0 Likes