Original topic:

I have alot sounds which transfer from my old s9+ to s22+. Would not play.help

(Topic created on: 06-20-2022 07:38 PM)
lovemusic
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I need help after transferring  all my sounds  to  S22+ from S9+ half of my music would  play 
7 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Are you talking about Ringtones / Notification Tones AND music tracks or just Music Tracks?

If you're talking about Music, some services like Spotify Premium, you'll have to download the music again from Spotify. If you're talking about music that you had downloaded from your own collection, that should play.

If it's Ringtones & Notifications, depending on the source, some of it may need to be be downloaded again as.

Maybe you could clarify what you mean & what source they originally came from. 

0 Likes
lovemusic
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thank. It all about music tracks I had. All the tracks still play well in old phone S9+. When it comes about the new phone S22+ half music tracks are not playing. Do not know why
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, did you observe any error message while trying to play the music?

0 Likes
lovemusic
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes I did.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Well, sharing the error message in your first post, would have been a good idea, and could have helped with answering your "I do not know why". 

0 Likes
Axton
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, you might have transferred WMA music format files from your old phone, However WMA(Windows Media Audio) files will not be supported in your S22+ as it is a new model.
Please download any third party app from Google Play Store and convert them to mp3 or VLC.
If it doesn't work please transfer the music files again as they may have corrupted during initial transfer.

0 Likes
lovemusic
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thank. I,ll try that
0 Likes