Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy S
Gimme more! Love ads. How much pay extra for more ads let me know

8 Comments
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
You love ads, If i could only take them off of my phone and give them to you, i would. 😉

Its getting ridiculous !
Galaxy S
Don't take this the wrong way, but it is kind of nutty to like ads. I totally dislike ads because they intrude our devices if we are cruising the internet, playing games, etc. and also those ads could be useless as those products may no longer be available and have expired days, weeks, months ago.
0 Likes
Bing
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Bro I'm being sarcastic......
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

I figured that it was either sarcasm or you fell on your head lol 😂 

theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Lmao, cmon Jayman, it was obvious...
Galaxy S
Lol there's a way to disable them but I can't remember how to do it unfortunately. Someone had made a post or maybe in the comments a solution to turn them off. It has something to do with denying the permissions in the samsung apps for ads and in the notification for the ad holding it down or swiping to one side to get into the settings then disabling the ad notification 🤔 I'm sorry I can't really remember the steps but do a search on here and it will hopefully come up for you, all I know is I followed the instructions and I don't get them anymore! 😁 💃🏾 🎉🥳🤸🏾 🎆 🎊
Ameet
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Do whatever you can, the only way to not get Ads on the Weather app is by disconnecting your phone from internet.
0 Likes
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
It the search menu type in marketing. Scroll down to ads and deselect anything selected.

Screenshot_20210513-100105_Settings Suggestions_9020.jpg