cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

I'm super frustrated at Consegnia's delayed delivery!

(Topic created on: 02-07-2024 05:10 PM)
Niks0012
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I pre-ordered the S24 ultra the day it was launched, January 18 to be exact. January 24 my husband got an email from Samsung that it will be delivered by January 27, 2024 same as the delivery date of my s24 ultra, the day came and only my phone was delivered. I ask the rider why my husband's order is not there, since we only live in one house. He said that maybe it was seperated in the warehouse, I was like okay, I understand since there is also a new update that it will be delivered on January 29, 2024. But, the day came still no phone delivered to us. I checked the website of Consegnia and track the order of my husband, the only update that I got is Arrived - Manila south hub. I tried to contact Samsung as well but they are no help with this situation, they just kept telling us what we saw from Consegnia's Tracking Website. February 2, the courier contacted us that it will be deliver within the day. We waited the entire day and surprise! It didn't arrived. And again, February 06, they contacted us again and said that it will be deliver within the day and another surprise! It didn't arrived! We're so frustrated with this BS logistic company! They didn't even have a proper contact number and email so we can follow up regarding the order. They told us to add them on viber for more update. But, guess what! It was not registered on viber! I kept calling them but to no avail, they are not answering phone calls! We kept on waiting and waiting the entire day! How come this company has a tagline Fast and Reliable? When in the first place it's not even implemented! I've been searching online and there's dozens of complaints against Consegnia and their sub par delivery service. So frustrating!
10 Comments
Spectre7
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
The bottom issue of these delayed and rescheduled deliveries are not solely on Consegnia. Its because Samsung HAS NO specific instructions to the user that opt for TRADEINS when they preorder. (THAT THE USER NEEDS TO BACKUP AND SECURE THEIR DATA BEFOREHAND IF THEY OPT FOR TRADEIN). Even though the courier can assist the users of doing smart switch, this takes a lot of time. This is the scenario when the courier is stuck in the user's residence.

I just got mine (Feb7). Which is supposed to be asper Samsung tracker. I actually meet the rider neer their warehouse that morning. Luckily he's not too far yet because I was the one on his list of delivery out of 11units. They are not able to finish all the deliveries they had everyday because of the users that are not knowledgeable on what they need to backup or whatever. And they end up doing smartswitch everything from old phone. Which can be lessen if the user do backup ahead of time knowing they had to tradein. I just told the rider that "Sinadya ko na sa warehouse kesa madelay pa, ung iba kasi marunong lang bumili hindi marunong magbackup at magsecure ng data nila". Napatawa nalang ung rider.
Our transaction lasts about 20mins. These includes unit checking, signatures, account sign in to new device, and factory reset of old device. Done.
If Samsung just put a Reminder on their checkout page about these necessary procedures when user opt to tradein, courier time would not be wasted on waiting for long backups and can deliver as many units as they can.
I pre-ordered Jan30 and got the unit Feb7. Earlier than the initial delivery of 3-10days after Feb19.SmartSelect_20240207_183949_Samsung Members_1000000498_1707302390.jpg1707364664982.jpgSmartSelect_20240207_183644_Edge_1000000496_1707302204.jpgreceived_886889856565384_1000000295_1707282938.jpg
0 Likes
Niks0012
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Samsung and Consegnia are to blame! Dapat yung trade in sa store ginagawa or what para no delays sana and dapat kung hindi pa na back up yung phone next delivery na agad para hindi nasasayang oras. Kasi yung sakin 20mins lang nag tagal si kuya sa bahay, hindi ko na nga sya pinag unbox/demo kasi sabi ko madami pa siya dedeliver. Pero, dapat expected na ni Consegnia na since bago madaming oorder, dapat nag dagdag sila ng seasonal riders to accomodate mga pre-orders. Pati hindi man lang sila FIFO, January 18 pa ako nag order till now wala pa. Pero yung iba lately lang nag order natanggap na nila.
jtotot0uf0i9
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Dkp407dk3puxwpuf0ud,epjxoudp2k0uxo2kpo3pucp3k0ucl3p,pudp3lpuxp20ls0uxpwk0uxpwk2008s0wl0uxp2
0 Likes
jtotot0uf0i9
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
8yovotouco4koufo3k9c9k4d0k08rp7tokp8fmfkxofojcljd
0 Likes
Spectre7
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Blame whoever you want to blame, but Samsung lacks procedure in the first place. I even ask them what's the procedure on tradein before I checkout. And despite the expectation of a month of delivery, I got it in one week. I just exerted an effort to pickup on their warehouse because Im not home on the delivery date. People in the warehouse and the rider are very accommodating. 1707372916750_1707372916744_0.jpg1707372957435.jpg
0 Likes
Niks0012
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Swerte ka dahil within a week nakuha mo na sayo. Saka from what I heard hindi na sila nagtatanggap walk in pinapauwi nila kasi baka dumugin sila ng tao.
0 Likes
Spectre7
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Oh. This is different from what I got yesterday. The guard really entertained me and assumed if I'm about to pick up a package.
0 Likes
Members_VcYdgea
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Same issue. No need to explain further but the tracking (attached) should already explain the concern.ConsegniaTracking.png

0 Likes
Members_VcYdgea
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Same issue. No need to explain further but the tracking (attached) should already explain the concern.ConsegniaTracking.png

0 Likes