Original topic:

I'm switching to iPhone

(Topic created on: 10-16-2020 02:24 AM)
AuxShr
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I've been around for Samsung for a while now but with iPhone 12 being out I'll be dipping back into Apple. I've missed having iOS and it's features.

I will be keeping my Galaxy Buds Live though, Samsung did a great job on them.

This is all just my opinion and I'll stick around on Members. 
AuxShr
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
iPhone 12 pro
Ralphpjb
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I have the S9 plus I'm thinking to switch for the 12 mini.
0 Likes
Redfred
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
leaving this big scrap of Samsung S20 Ultra ... The biggest scam ,my phone's camera took the worst pictures at a Thanksgiving dinner.The pixel 3A and iPhone 11 pro and XR all took better pictures than big box of scam
AuxShr
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
true
0 Likes
Redfred
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
can't even update to UI3 while my old iPhone XR gets all the beta asap.... my most expensive Samsung is a no show and the faulty GPS is another problem
AuxShr
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I feel that
0 Likes
Montreal1
Active Level 8
Galaxy S

So good bye all.

Montreal1
Active Level 8
Galaxy S

And one thing I forgot: some IPhone's parts are made by Samsung...

0 Likes
Redfred
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
yes they are but well engineered.... Check the longevity of the phones then you start wondering if Samsung goes to sleep when it come to there own products
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
I feel the main concern for samsung over the past 2-3 years should be software,software,software.

I've said it before and I will say it again. hardware specs now a days doesn't really sell products anymore. not to mention the attached premium price tag that often goes with it.

just like @Redfred was saying. the S20 ultra had amazing spec sheet but the software couldn't deliver. and yes, sure the TOF hardware is a factor also, how that was missed during testing i will never understand.

anyway so I don't turn this in to another rant, samsung needs to laser focus on the software Experience a lot more, and pump the brakes a little on pushing the boundaries on the hardware front.