Original topic:

I'm switching to iPhone

(Topic created on: 10-17-2020 03:29 PM)
AuxShr
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I've been around for Samsung for a while now but with iPhone 12 being out I'll be dipping back into Apple. I've missed having iOS and it's features.

I will be keeping my Galaxy Buds Live though, Samsung did a great job on them.

This is all just my opinion and I'll stick around on Members. 
37 Comments
Redfred
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
keeping my buds too they don't hurt the ears. was asked to bring back my s20 ultra once the service location receives the motherboard they ordered...my phone GPS has its own spirit and I don't know why a phone's motherboard will be changed to fix a faulty GPS which Samsung won't accept they messed up on. thank God for my old XR I can still work on my side gigs and drive safe
Redfred
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
the cameras 📷 are all a scam... pixel 3 pictures came out better than my s20ultra on Thanksgiving. I was showing off but felt stupid when even kids pointed the obvious and the pictures I took with iPhone 11 pro and pixel were better than my expensive phone
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
ya I feel like the S20 ultras should have been recalled and refunded. because they are an embarrassing to the company.
dom7
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
yeah I'm thinking of moving to the iPhone 12 as well. Privacy is way better and I can't believe widgets look nicer on iPhone and they do on Android
AuxShr
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Unpopular opinion but I totally agree. It's solid. Customization can be overdone and it is overdone on android. Apples grid layout is natural. I love it
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi dom7, We are sorry to hear that you are thinking of switching from Samsung. I would like to inform you that many Samsung phones, tablets, and wearables are made with the Samsung Knox platform built right into their architecture, safeguarding Samsung consumers and provides a secure environment for apps on all Galaxy devices.

0 Likes
dom7
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
but that doesn't speak to privacy. the trackers on Android are insane and Samsung hasn't come out to support privacy like Apple. for instance, there is no way to control which apps have access to Bluetooth or Clipboard
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi dom7, Please check if you are able to disable the apps that are using specific permission by going into Settings, search for and select "App permissions".
Tap a permission (such as Contacts, etc.,) to see which apps are using that permission. Tap the switch next to your desired apps to turn their access on or off.

0 Likes