iPhone 12 pro
Ralphpjb
Active Level 3
I have the S9 plus I'm thinking to switch for the 12 mini.
Redfred
Active Level 3
leaving this big scrap of Samsung S20 Ultra ... The biggest scam ,my phone's camera took the worst pictures at a Thanksgiving dinner.The pixel 3A and iPhone 11 pro and XR all took better pictures than big box of scam
true
Redfred
Active Level 3
can't even update to UI3 while my old iPhone XR gets all the beta asap.... my most expensive Samsung is a no show and the faulty GPS is another problem
I feel that
Montreal1
Active Level 7

So good bye all.

And one thing I forgot: some IPhone's parts are made by Samsung...

yes they are but well engineered.... Check the longevity of the phones then you start wondering if Samsung goes to sleep when it come to there own products
TBone
Expert Level 1
I feel the main concern for samsung over the past 2-3 years should be software,software,software.

I've said it before and I will say it again. hardware specs now a days doesn't really sell products anymore. not to mention the attached premium price tag that often goes with it.

just like @Redfred was saying. the S20 ultra had amazing spec sheet but the software couldn't deliver. and yes, sure the TOF hardware is a factor also, how that was missed during testing i will never understand.

anyway so I don't turn this in to another rant, samsung needs to laser focus on the software Experience a lot more, and pump the brakes a little on pushing the boundaries on the hardware front.