Original topic:

I'm switching to iPhone

(Topic created on: 10-17-2020 04:35 PM)
AuxShr
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I've been around for Samsung for a while now but with iPhone 12 being out I'll be dipping back into Apple. I've missed having iOS and it's features.

I will be keeping my Galaxy Buds Live though, Samsung did a great job on them.

This is all just my opinion and I'll stick around on Members. 
AuxShr
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
so true
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi AuxShr, I am sorry to hear you are switching from Samsung. I value your opinion but I hope you stay with Samsung. Glad that you like the Galaxy Buds Live.

AuxShr
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thanks, still can't beat Samsung support community though ❤️
0 Likes
JohnH
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
I am thinking of switching to the iPhone 12 as well. I love my S10e, dont get me wrong, but apple has been making big improvements lately in their hardware and software.

Their support is amazing, 4 years of software updates minimum which is unheard of on Android. They are also doing a great job of fairly pricing their products compared to samsung.
Montreal1
Active Level 8
Galaxy S

« but apple has been making big improvements lately in their hardware ..» Because there is many Samsung's parts in it...

0 Likes
JohnH
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
if samsungs parts are so good, why is samsung making phones with plastic backs, good but not great cameras, and processors that can't even compete with the snapdragon or A series of chips?

Samsung doesn't make bad phones, in fact they make great phones. Its just that recently apple has been edging them out. Better cameras, better materials, better price. Plus, samsung canada is treating customers like crap.
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Exactly, treating their customers like crap is the main reason i would ditch them. As for their phones, I've always been satisfied except the fact that now they are more expensive than Apple...
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
also I feel that samsung charges so much money for their devices because I feel samsung has a "well apple does it why can't we do it" attitude. but Apple has a better value point because they support them for so long. samsung leans on hardware specs to sell their products.
0 Likes
vitruvius
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
yup, customers are crap in Samsung's book . . . why else these Samsung minions posting unhelpful inanity about how they'll follow up . . . I've been waiting a year for a response from one of them about my spen
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi vitruvius, Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Could you please let us know the issue with your S Pen?

0 Likes