Original topic:

I'm switching to iPhone

(Topic created on: 10-15-2020 07:46 PM)
AuxShr
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I've been around for Samsung for a while now but with iPhone 12 being out I'll be dipping back into Apple. I've missed having iOS and it's features.

I will be keeping my Galaxy Buds Live though, Samsung did a great job on them.

This is all just my opinion and I'll stick around on Members. 
37 Comments
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Im thinking about it too. Samsung customer service is a total let down and it's pushing me away from their products.
Ralphpjb
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I'm curious of which iPhone 12 you both were thinking about.
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
It would be the pro max if i decide to switch. There's nothing else but Samsung that interests me with Android right now.
AuxShr
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I'm getting the iPhone 12 Pro boys👌🏼
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi GG2, 

Do you mind sharing what caused you to feel bad about Samsung services? We would be happy to hear how Samsung could do better.

0 Likes
AuxShr
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
The only good phones are big, I need a more compact powerhouse. I also don't like the ui it's old and new ones take too long to come out.
Redfred
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I get all the beta update on my old iPhone xr without worries but Samsung makes you feel being in Canada is a sin
0 Likes
Redfred
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
my own anger is the tossing around by fido , Samsung CA service center in mississauga and then the support chat online that takes over and been told to go to mobili klinic where they said my motherboard will be changed after your service center and online remote support with access to my s20ultra said the phone was okay... the tossing around is just too painful... work 2 weeks straight and buying the iPhone pro max
0 Likes
Ralphpjb
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
which iphone 12 are you getting.
0 Likes