Tema original:

IMEI TRACKING

(Tema creado el: 05-28-2022 01:05 AM)
119 Visitas
DaBlaS
Beginner Level 2
Opciones
Galaxy S
I desperately need help, if someone could help me I would truly appreciate it very much and in return  you will receive abundant blessing.

I lost my S9 two months ago while on my way back home in what felt as being the slowest and most longest ride I have ever been on when using public transportation .

I fell under into a super heavy deep sleep, that someone must have picked pocketed me and took it as I just sat on that bus dead asleep.

I have memories on that phone which I did not have backed up to the cloud. Their the Memories of all the moments that I had build with my little princess before her mother cheated on me and left me with out seeing my daughter 

I tried using the online account to find my phone but cant find cause the phone shows being turned off and with the location off.

My question is IS THERE ANY WAY THAT I CAN STILL BE ABLE TO FIND & TRACK DOWN MY S9,  USING THE IEMI NUMBER?

0 kudos
1 Comentario
JC
Opciones
Galaxy S

¡Hi,DaBlaS!

If you can't access your Samsung account or the remotes haven't been activated on the Galaxy, it won't be possible to locate the device.

If you require more information, you can contact us at our 800-Samsung line (726-7864) so that an agent can help you with technical support.

¡Good day!

0 kudos