Original topic:

Invalid Trade-In offer number

(Topic created on: 04-09-2022 04:46 PM)
Jiwon23
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung Canada! You guys are never works. Is there anyone who works right in your company? 
So many mistakes and delay. Unbelievable! 

After launched S22 Series, Trade-In issue at Samsung website a few days, finally purchased S22 ULTRA, almost 6 weeks waited to receive it and got Trade-In instuction email yesterday after two weeks S22U arrived. 

And now I have an Invalid offer number you gave me via email Trade-In shipping instruction and prepaid shipping label link. 

What should I do next? Contact to useless your service team? Takes two hours to reach your service team and get nothing? 

I really don't get it, How you guys get paid working like that?🤔 You guys are amateur and naive. 
0 Likes
10 Comments
Muffles
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Samsung RULES MF!!! Lol
Members_Min
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I also met the same issue. I have no idea what to do now.

0 Likes
nickfloyd
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Nothing makes sense !
0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
OMG 😲
0 Likes
Brantley
Options
Galaxy S

Hi , We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We appreciate your time and patience. Please check the direct message by following the below instructions and reply to us with the requested information.

To view direct message please follow the given steps. Viewing your Direct messages Inbox.

1. On the Members app go to the Community tab.

2. Click on your profile picture and username.

3. Click on Direct message.

OR

Log in to the web version of Samsung Members community Canada (Link: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/community/ct-p/ca-community ) and click on the Message icon at the top right(Samsung Members) >> Inbox >> Reply to the DM(Direct Message).

0 Likes
Jiwon23
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanks. I just DM you.
0 Likes
Jiwon23
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Please check your DM, I gave you my off number and postal code.
0 Likes
PeterF
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

I got my email yesterday and have the same issue! Offer code invalid..

0 Likes
Montreal1
Active Level 8
Galaxy S

«Samsung Canada! You guys are never works. Is there anyone who works right in your company?» It's probably that you're not working there... You should apply for a job at Samsung Canada.

0 Likes