Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Is there a way to download Good Lock?

(Topic created on: 08-09-2022 10:06 PM)
joojb
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I dont think samsung malaysia is avaliable but are there other ways to download it

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GunasamssYT
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Hi, so there is a way to download the good lock app via the play store. But since in Malaysia good lock is not officially available you can download the app via a third party app. I personally use it too!

So here's the app link to the Google play store!
Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bluehorizonapps.nicelock3

If you are satisfied with my reply don't forget to give me a "accept solution" badge. How to give it? In my reply look top right and tap on the 3 dots then tap on the "accept solution" and thank you!Screenshot_20220809-222433_Google Play Store.jpg

View solution in context

6 Comments
Solution
GunasamssYT
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Hi, so there is a way to download the good lock app via the play store. But since in Malaysia good lock is not officially available you can download the app via a third party app. I personally use it too!

So here's the app link to the Google play store!
Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bluehorizonapps.nicelock3

If you are satisfied with my reply don't forget to give me a "accept solution" badge. How to give it? In my reply look top right and tap on the 3 dots then tap on the "accept solution" and thank you!Screenshot_20220809-222433_Google Play Store.jpg
pnsdhrn
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

Dear GunasamssYT,

Thank you for your instructions.If my phone is India based, whether it is necessary to remove physical Sim,stop eSim and install VPN?Also are these steps necessary,if I install Nice lock instead of Good Lock?

Waiting with thanks...

GunasamssYT
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
No need to remove sim or install vpn. Can just direct install it.
0 Likes
Hxzeem
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
[Disclaimer: highly experimental]

Yes, there is a way and workaround. Personally, I prefer to download APK from a website called apkmirror(dot)com as all of their uploaded files have been verified and safe to install, through comparing certificate fingerprints with the original file and were not tampered with any way.

PLEASE DO read their "handy FAQs" before you proceed, as downloading and installing apk from third party source(s) you may be exposed to malicious apps.

1. Search "good lock" from their repositories, make sure apps by Samsung, download a file compatible to your device specification, again read from their handy faqs for layman explanation

2. Enabling install from unknown sources from your phone setting, and install your good lock apk

3. Before launching the apps, connect to your home wifi and enabling vpn connection to good lock supported country, eg. USA

4. Remove your physical sim card from sim tray, if you enabling dual connection, disable your eSim first and then remove your physical sim

5. From setting menu > applications, look for Galaxy Store > force stop, clear data > re-launch Galaxy Store apps (in vpn connection)

6. Now you can launch your samsung's good lock apps, and start downloading your preferred module and configure it to your liking.
0 Likes
Hy1mm
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
hi, is it only working if we remove physical sim card? because I tried disabling the sim and only got black screen but I managed to access us galaxy store with vpn and sim card still in tray. please help 🙏 thank you
0 Likes
Hxzeem
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
@Hy1mm yes you can, but when you taking out your sim card, you got to have alternative internet connectivity, wifi.

connect with usa vpn

force stop galaxy store, clear cache, clear data, you have to re-login again your Samsung id

and open your downloaded good lock apps
0 Likes