Original topic:

[Issue] Include Samsung S21 FE in the Samsung special program for vertical line

(Topic created on: 02-26-2024 01:08 PM)
dansiow
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Dear Samsung team, 

Can you kindly include Samsung S21 FE in the Samsung "special program for vertical or horizontal line on display"? The FE stands for "Fan edition" and it is truely a shame that S21 FE users are not included in the program whereas S21, S21 Ultra and S21 Plus are included. Hope that you can include S21 FE so users like myself can have our display fixed. Without the free replacement I cant see myself purchasing a new Samsung as it might encounter the same issue and I will not have any recourse to fix the issue. My Samsung S21 FE is only around 2 years old. Moreover in view that the S20, S21 and S22 models are covered it implies that there should also be an issue with the respective variants (e.g. the FE models) which are based of the flagship model. Thank you and hope to hear from you.

PS: Vertical line has increased from 1 to 3 since 1st Feb 2024

7 Comments
nine5114
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Had the same issue. Costs rm800 plus to fix it. Whereas those in special program only pay rm80.
allenx86
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Same issue,mine already 4 vertical line.
0 Likes
Arepfoo
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Same issue, mine yesterday got one line. Today already got 2 vertical line
Mchhh
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I'm already getting two lines on my S21 FE. If I have to pay RM800 and only for the lines to possibly come back with the issue again, I will retire this phone.
0 Likes
Joe_Akstar
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
They can't expect people to pay for screen replacement when its their own hardware being faulty, their decision for not including S21FE on their programme was a pretty bad decision. I'm also thinking of dropping Samsung in the future if this issue keep recurring even if you change the screen or a new Samsung phone, its pretty dissapointing.
zenza
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S

I bet they don't care. This decision to exclude FE series makes me really pissed off with Samsung. Coming from manufacturing background i know the screen comes from the same production unit  and year with other flagship products but S21 FE get excluded. I have been using Samsung since 10 years ago. This is the point where im gonna stop buying their products. Never look back.

allenx86
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I get this S21FE vertical issue also 😪 so bad luck .
0 Likes