Original topic:

Issues after One UI 5 update?

(Topic created on: 11-16-2022 08:50 AM)
toTheSkiesAbove
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Greetings humans, anyone updated to One UI 5 and started to have issues? Mainly performance issues and odd software behaviours like the apps constantly rearranging itself in the folders despite on custom sort or homescreen locked. On the performance side task changer is now jittery and my biggest gripe - navigation bar buttons don't change colour respectively to the apps background colour ie. Black on black. So many annoyances and really prefer/loved everything pre update - everything worked perfectly and was blazingly smooth! Mind you my s23 ultra is brand new...and have yet to fully customise or bog it down with apps, currently have 381 gigs free of 512. 
0 Likes
5 Comments
Frank55
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
You mean the s22 as the s23 ultra ain't even out
toTheSkiesAbove
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Lol of course. Typo. Unless I had secret prototype ;)
Frank55
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
All I can suggest is do a diagnostic test or do a Factory Reset
toTheSkiesAbove
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Cheers
SamsungLaura
Options
Galaxy S

Thanks for reaching out. I suggest sending an error report within 2-3 minutes of the issue occurring for this to be investigated by our research and development team. Error reports assist with identifying any deviations in your device performance. Once analysed, our team will get back to you with a response to advise further steps.

To send an error report:
Samsung Members app > Get help > Error reports > select issue category > Describe issue and frequency > Tick ‘Send system log data’ > ‘Send’ in top right.