Did you mean: 

Original topic:

January update

(Topic created on: 01-20-2023 10:01 AM)
leelee445
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I noticed after update battery drain ,surf the Internet heating up than usual pls fix it
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy S
Hi morning...

Google abit n found this on an US members app. Below is the solution I found...

Power consumption increases after a system update

Your phone undergoes a series of optimisation procedures in the background after a system update has been completed, which increases the battery drain speed. For example, some apps will need to be readapted: Gallery will be smartly reorganised, and files will be scanned again to detect security risks.

These procedures will be completed within five hours if the phone is fully charged and idle, or within three days under normal use. This optimisation process may take longer if the phone is used frequently during this period. Once the optimisation is completed, the standby time will return to normal.

Hope this helps...

Pls kindly click the 3 dots on the top right hand side of my comment and press "Accept Solution" if you feel that my solution is useful to you and this might potentially be a solution to help others too...

Thanks and Cheers...!!!

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Comment
Solution
Galaxy S
Hi morning...

Google abit n found this on an US members app. Below is the solution I found...

Power consumption increases after a system update

Your phone undergoes a series of optimisation procedures in the background after a system update has been completed, which increases the battery drain speed. For example, some apps will need to be readapted: Gallery will be smartly reorganised, and files will be scanned again to detect security risks.

These procedures will be completed within five hours if the phone is fully charged and idle, or within three days under normal use. This optimisation process may take longer if the phone is used frequently during this period. Once the optimisation is completed, the standby time will return to normal.

Hope this helps...

Pls kindly click the 3 dots on the top right hand side of my comment and press "Accept Solution" if you feel that my solution is useful to you and this might potentially be a solution to help others too...

Thanks and Cheers...!!!
0 Likes