Original topic:

Keyboard

(Topic created on: 12-25-2021 04:53 PM)
AJ27
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Am I the only who can't get the numerical keyboard to come up?

Sometimes it automatically pops up but most of the time I have to use the QWERTY Board.
0 Likes
7 Comments
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy S

Hi AJ27, could you share the model number of your device?

0 Likes
AJ27
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
S20
0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy S

Hi AJ27, if you are using a Samsung keyboard. I request you to contact Live chat support for remote assistance. Here is the link: https://www.samsung.com/ca/livechat. We are available 24/7.

0 Likes
AJ27
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I'm asking if anyone else has the same issue. When I tap on the place to enter my credit card number, the number board comes up but when it comes to the expiry date automatically reverts back to QWERTY.
0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy S

Hi AJ27, As of now there are no such issues reported. However, please perform if it happens only when you input credit/debit card information.

0 Likes
AJ27
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I just thought in certain circumstances that when someone needs to enter numbers it would automatically bring up the numbers keyboard. It does occasionally for addresses.
0 Likes
Sewart
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I use a regular wired keyboard, and when syncing with the keyboard of other devices, I always check the compatibility of these devices. Sometimes it happens that the keyboard stops working due to the fact that it is dirty. To avoid I use a silicone protective keyboard cover   which provides some level of splash and crumb protection.

0 Likes