Original topic:

lagging too much

(Topic created on: 08-13-2022 08:09 PM)
mr_x
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
hi i really need help , its been 5 months i got s22 ultra 128/8 
but the amount of lag it is showing makes me feel sometimes i literally wasted money on this device?
camera app and snapchat just **bleep** with lot of lag at atart while recording video

can anyone help 
i still got 50gb empty and ram usage is average 4gb 
**bleep** man im so shocked 😮💨
0 Likes
7 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Is the device only lagging with Snapchat? 

How is your WiFi / Cell Data strength? 

If it's only an issue with Snapchat, you can try Clearing Cache & Data for Snapchat & Reboot. 

Haven't really heard much in the way of complaints regarding lag on your device.

If you haven't already, you could Boot into Recovery & Wipe Cache, it may help.

But if your device is lagging in general, if it was my device, I'd probably backup with Smart Switch & Factory Reset...

There's absolutely no reason why an S22 Ultra should have any lag. 

If none of the above suggestions work, maybe visit a Samsung Service center to get it checked by a tech. 

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/service-center/

0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, we are really sad to hear this issue from you. Please try the steps given by RedDogRabbit, if nothing works please get the device examined by the service technician to get it sorted. To know the nearest Samsung authorized service center, please use the given link above.

0 Likes
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Lower the RAM Plus to the minimum in Settings, Device care, memory. Try and report back
mr_x
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
why lowering the ram plus
isnt more ram good for phone?
0 Likes
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
I know it goes against what should make sense. But virtual ram is much slower than real ram, so minimize using it and check. Try it out
0 Likes
mr_x
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
aah thanks my phone is working way better the day i switched ram+ to minimum
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Good!