Original topic:

LATEST UPDATE: EXCLUSIVE COLORS ONLY S22 ULTRA: DELAYS: STATUS MEANINGLESS

(Topic created on: 03-25-2022 11:11 AM)
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy S

Latest update: just got off the phone with a senior team lead and was told that there is a list of 6000 exclusive color orders that are delayed and my order is on that list! Could be 2-3 weeks again or less or more. No guarantee. I am cancelling and going to Best Buy if it’s available there.  So if your exclusive is on that **bleep** list, you are not getting it regardless of if it says prep for dispatch - means nothing!

15 Comments
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
I am in the process of cancelling my order now..... we all knew this was coming its just a case of how long your willing to put up with this BS from Samsung.
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Yup I am extremely disappointed in Samsung. So much money on hold for nothing! 

Brantley
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, We do sincerely apologize for the further delay. We were expecting inventory to arrive in our Canadian warehouse. However due to overwhelming success of our new product launch, we have been impacted, therefore still waiting on many models to arrive. Again I apologize for the delay, however, as soon as we receive the inventory, we will be shipping out your order as soon as possible. I can appreciate your frustration and disappointment.

0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

I am tired of this scripted response. Samsung could have and should have done better. I have cancelled. You have lost one customer and am sure many others will follow! Or already have! What a shame! 

0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

And for the record, this doesn’t qualify as success, this is a huge failure! Unhappy customer is never a successful game! But good luck! 

0 Likes
Thology2011
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
You really think this an acceptable answer ? 🙄 how can you appreciate frustration and disappointment upon all those that are waiting. Additionally, extremely shocking you can't provide an time frame for this so called delay of 6000 phones. A real company that cared would have acknowledged an estimated time frame of the delay in the post
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

They don’t care! Just keeping on spinning the lies anytime a customer calls! 24-48 hours is a joke now for Scamsung!

0 Likes
DT99
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
What your saying is only half of what the real truth is why keep hiding from us we just want you guys to be upfront about it
macer1
Active Level 6
Galaxy S

Sigh.  I'm guessing mine is probably on that list as well.  Graphite should not be considered an exclusive color.