Original topic:

Latest update

(Topic created on: 10-07-2021 07:08 PM)
Samsung_Da7jDUn
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

Since the latest update, my phone;

-Forgets to stay in fullscreen while watching in landscape, goes to small screen

- randomly flips screen 360 degrees while in landscape

I found the wipe cache partition and tried that and it hasn't done anything.

7 Comments
Georgine
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, Welcome to the Samsung Members Community Canada. What is the model number of the device?

0 Likes
Toxicfire
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I have similar issues but mine also include screen flashing and keyboard typing issues. May be same problem.
Waiting on samsung to release a fix.
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, Does it happen with all apps?

0 Likes
DarrelWBeach
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I'm also having similar problems with my Galaxy A52 5G for the last couple of days. I find the Samsung Messenger app is constantly trying to launch itself in the background, even when it's not running.
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, we suggest you to perform a clear cache and data and force stop the Messenger app.

To clear cache and data, go to Settings, swipe to, and touch Apps. Swipe to and touch the Messenger app. Tap force stop. Touch Storage, and then touch Clear cache and clear data.

0 Likes
DarrelWBeach
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Hi Georgine,
I tried the force stop and clear cache/data but that hasn't changed the phone's behavior.
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, We request you to register an Error Report from the Samsung Members app by attaching the system logs.

Open the Samsung Members app>> Menu >> Support >> Send feedback >> Error Report >> Send system log file.

With these logs, our team could analyze the performance and errors on the device and if there is anything related to the Samsung update that you have installed recently, we would push a fix through an update.

0 Likes