Original topic:

Let's discuss S10 One UI.3 Issues!!

(Topic created on: 02-13-2021 02:15 PM)
PeJ
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Let's talk about the issues of recent  s10/s10+ and s10e android 11 update.
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

The main reason I sold my S10+ was I never got used to the elongated selfie camera hole, but I don't see how the update to Android 11 would have changed anything?

I find the camera hole in the center on my S20 Ultra much easier to ignore. 

PeJ
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I'm using a full black wallpaper. Maybe that's why I haven't noticed this problem. I hope it'll be fixed with next patch.
MitchandChip
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I'm having trouble with incoming call ringtone. I've checked the volume, changed the ringtone in case custom file corrupted, ensured the airport mode and do not disturb are not engaged and turned off my device. The only ways I know some is calling is by the image or vibration. This issue started after last update. Any other ideas?
0 Likes
PeJ
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
That's must be some bugs. What device you use? Mine is S10 and my ringtone is working fine. I'll make a quick look on other communities about this issue.
0 Likes
MitchandChip
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I have an S10e.
0 Likes
PeJ
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
have you checked the accessibility settings??

Screenshot_20210208-141458_Accessibility.png

0 Likes
MitchandChip
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I checked this. All seems good.
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi MitchandChip, Are you able to hear other sounds from the speaker without any issues?

0 Likes
Lucca21
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
i have an issue with the google search keyboard. when i open it and start typing, the first letter i put, the app refreshes. which means slower usability
0 Likes