Original topic:

lost music

(Topic created on: 02-16-2021 06:29 AM)
piman
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Hey all,
Just did a factory reset to see if the battery could improve. I did back at first but no music came back in my samsung music app. Omg. 
19 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

You *SHOULD* be able to find your music albums & tracks by opening Samsung Music. You'll likely have to download them again, but I think that the Titles should still be there? 

Screenshot_20210805_095350.jpg

piman
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
thanks a lot
yt8rt
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
does factory reset just remove all apps you have downloaded and clear your internal storage?
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Yes, a factory reset deletes everything from the internal storage & clears all the apps you downloaded.

At smart switch backup will restore the apks & should also restore documents & images saved to the internal storage, but it cannot restore app data. 

piman
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
all apps are removed don't know about internal storage 🤔
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Like I said, what you accepted as a solution, isn't a solution at all. Samsung Cloud hasn't been able to restore music since last September. 

piman
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I got my music back, I went to settings, back and restore. it came back. I can't understand myself 🤣
EBUKA12
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Hi, not working on my phone, can't retrieve my music 

0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Because, neither Samsung Cloud (which hasn't been able to backup music since 2020) or Smart Switch cannot backup data.

This "solution" post should be deleted, because it is NOT a solution! 

You will need to download your music tracks again. 

galaxychaser
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I also have a share of the sounds and klingeltöne filmmusik on the samsung S series. They are more interesting and engaging than ever. I'm still using Samsung S10 from launch until now

0 Likes