Original topic:

Love to have some recommendations

(Topic created on: 11-23-2021 08:30 PM)
Jass_chhabra
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Hi Samsung Fam, quick question???!!!

I have a Samsung S10 plus and I am in love with it, now I have been offered a gift I want your help.

S20 or S20 Fe????!!!!!

Let me know your experiences....😊

0 Likes
4 Comments
Galaxy S
Hi good day!!! If it is a gift then i would choose the S20.. The s20 FE is good too.. but the S20 has more premium design and Higher RAM and a better screen.. just my opinion. Hope this one helps. Have a great day..
Galaxy S
Do you know if it's the normal S20 or the S20+ as they all have different specs and S20 as mentioned has more premium features than the FE. And the S20+ has a much better camera than the regular S20
Galaxy S
I recently upgraded to the S21 Ultra from the S9. I feel it was the best upgrade ever. The S9 was starting to lag when I transfered files between the two phones. I am completely happy with the S21 Ultra which I find is a much faster, stronger phone and has just the right amount of memory space for my needs. I would say go for the S20 or S20 Fe.
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Jass_chhabra, it depends on the specifications which you are looking for. I suggest you to find the below link for the specifications. https://www.samsung.com/ca/smartphones/galaxy-s20/specs/