Original topic:

Low battery notification missing

(Topic created on: 02-16-2018 02:43 PM)
A11
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
After last security patch update Low battery notification is missing, did anyone noticed it?
0 Likes
8 Comments
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy S
Hey @A1! Could you send us screenshot of your notification panel when your battery goes lower than 10% to help us troubleshoot please? Thanks!

- Nick
0 Likes
A11
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Hi Nick, sure. I just fully recharged my phone, I will wait my phone to discharge upto 10%.
But before there was notification when the battery% show below 30% notification would lite up with red light, but not any more now , why?
0 Likes
carr0498
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I thought it as only at 15%....did you maybe have a 3rd party app installed that may have changed these setting to give your a warning at 30%?
0 Likes
A11
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
@carr0498 there is no option at all for to show notification alert of low battery with red light on after 30% , 40% or 50% as it was before when we received Nougat update.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
No, there is an option in the Device Maintenance app to add an additional low battery warning at 20,30 or 50% left . I have it on my Tab A, which has still no KRACK patch... And not on my S7 with Jan patch
0 Likes
A11
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Yes you are right, this option was there in Device Maintenance app under Advance settings , Notification setting, and right on top under power saving mode was " Low battery notification".
0 Likes
MamaBear
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Mine still lights up Red when it's below 15% S7
0 Likes
A11
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Mmmm, thank you MamaBear, I will let my device to drain that low and see if the red notification lights up
0 Likes