Original topic:

Magnetic charger on s22 ultra

(Topic created on: 03-17-2022 03:08 PM)
Narhold
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Anyone else have a problem with getting mositure/foreign object detected with the magnetic piece that stays in the phone? Didn't have thus issue with the note 10
0 Likes
4 Comments
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, If your phone is receiving an error that says moisture has been detected but your phone has not been exposed to water, there are a few explanations.

It is possible that there is a software error or bug. A security patch may solve the problem.

Try checking your phone for the latest software.

If you live in a humid environment, it is possible that there is moisture buildup inside the charging port.

Shake your phone to remove any excess water, and then let it sit for 1 to 2 hours, so the water can naturally evaporate.

If the error message does not go away, try very carefully to clean the charging port with a dry Q-tip.

If you need to charge your phone right away, use a wireless charger. Wireless charging is not affected by moisture or foreign materials in the charging port.

If your device supports wireless charging, you can try charging it that way. Make sure to thoroughly dry the device before placing it on the wireless charger.

Justmyluck
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

It could possibly just be a sensor issue since with those types of chargers the piece stays in your phone even when not charging making the phone believe there is a foreign object.  certain chargers gave me that problem if I unplugged them from the wall but left them plugged in to the phone. 

Narhold
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Ya I was just making sure, I have since removed the piece and don't have problems just noting not having that option, thanks for the replies
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, We are glad that your issue is solved.

If you found a solution to your query please take the time to accept the comment that you find helpful as a solution by clicking on 3 dots and tap on "Accept as Solution" and help others with the same query.

0 Likes