Original topic:

β€’ May Soon 'Switch & Convert'... πŸ₯Ί (with a heavy heart πŸ’”).

(Topic created on: 11-30-2020 10:44 PM)
The7empest
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hello Samsung & all members..😁

I'm currently using a 2017 Samsung Galaxy Tab A as my daily prime mobile phone and been using it for 2 years already. This Tab A was bought actually for my 9 year old daughter but she did'nt want to use it anymore so i decided to use it coz' my iphone 4S has already started to give out slowly due to Apple no longer supporting it's iOS software version. I'm upset abit at Apple for that reason.
This Samsung Galaxy Tab A is a good tablet phone model and doesnt gives me any difficulties or problems except for the low spec chip processor and small internal storage gb.

My ultimate dream-wish is to be able to own one 'powerful monster' Samsung smart phone model from the great Galaxy S series family and i only have 2 dream models option to choose one from (if i could ever afford it πŸ˜‚) and those are...

The awesome 'Galaxy S20+ (128gb)' or 'Galaxy S20 Ultra (128gb)' all completely 'Cosmic Black' out colored (🀘🏻😎🀘🏻yea!!). Also along with that, i intend to get a couple of Samsung's genuine mobile phone accessories, like the new Samsung Wireless-Fast Charging Power Bank and the Samsung new black rechargeable wireless ear buds. These are my longed initial wish and the problem is getting to save up the money to purchase them cash (brand new & originak licensed product) with those retail prices are also quite monstrously huge and pain in the **bleep**! πŸ˜‚

I never underestimate or deny Samsung's outstanding quality design and innovation, improved system technology on the Galaxy S model series, placing itselves instantly on the same level as Apple's iphone. I gave up and quit on Apple's iphone product ever since they launched the iphone X series to the iphone 11 series due to their ridiculous absurd high price tags as well as their phones accessories and genuine replacememt spare parts. Then at that time,I started to compare the iphone 11pro, Huawei P40 pro and Galaxy S20+ closely in and out (coz' these are 3 option specs/ models that interest the most among many smart phones out there), spent many hours going through online forums and many product review videos on Youtube. Also time to time, often browsing checking for new prices and offers from local KL dealers too. 

Compared them all on detail specs, designs, reliabilities, toughness, technologies,..all three has similar powerful and outstanding detail specs, but when it comes to pricing wise on each models for a middle class type people like me (customer/buyer/user/consumer) thats a very big deal and taking quite alot of effort and determination in trying to reach my goal to afford the retail selling price. I crossed out Apple & their iphone 11pro becoz of insanely expensive retail price tags. I crossed out Huawei & their P40 pro becoz Huawei has no longer have official direct Google-Android support and access in their phones. Every phone in the market has official Google and Android software access built in its phone software system, even Apple's iOS has Google too!! How could one of the world's biggest smart phone product brand name n company in the world market industry, has no official intergrated access and support services from Google in their smart phones???!!! Crosed out. 

So my heart is set to Galaxy S20+ or Ultra but still in the stages of saving up to get it cash, not buying through some various fancy monthly installment plan offers out there. Nope. I don't like to owe money or be in debts or pay high installment interest rate actually. Buying a smart phone though, not buying a car or a house! 😁 Any smart phone models with the same (more or less) high specs as these 3 models, would offer retail price RM3k below, that is totally reasonable , unbelievable and definitely will make thousands of people like me out there very much happy and excited, no doubt.

Now lately, another different smart phone brand and model and its price tag is slowly and strongly pulling my heart, my soul, my love, my wish away drifting me off from my beloved Galaxy S20+ (or Ultra) wishlist model...(sigh) Now im caught in melon collie-half hearted-dazed n confused type moment n feelings as another weird funny brand name and model pop-up to me with similar hi-spec,..but with a shocking retail selling price tag...The 'Mi 10t Pro' is 'killing me softly' away from the Galaxy S20+ πŸ˜” πŸ˜ͺπŸ™πŸ»

Sorry guys, i just felt like pouring my heart over my dream smart phone dilema which im currently still are now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..and to Samsung Galaxy S series makers & developers; please forgive say if soon in the future after this, i did not go for the S20+ or Ultra..πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ». But im looking forward of replacing my old 42" Samsung LCD flat screen (which recently gave out on me due to old age) for a new 50" Samsung QLED or SmartTV model, have not decide yet still studying comparing models and prices though 😁✌🏻 
 Thank You (to whomever) for taking some time reading all these boring crap from me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Thanks again and please stay safe-healthy-progressive to Samsung and to all Samsung members in here during this terrible hectic worldwide pandemic CORVID19 moment now. Wish everyone the best of luck and always in good health.

(P/S: to Samsung...I saw the teaser review of the new upcoming Galaxy S21 model on Youtube..It looked so 'EXTRA-TERRESTIAL-ALIEN TECHNOLOGY-COOL' type of Samsung smart phone design! Love it but unfortunately can't afford it!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚βœŒπŸ»).

2 Comments
Whitestallion
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I just bought the s20 FE. now I'm waiting for the S21 Ultra. was on chines phones previously. gotta say I love the screen on Samsung but say the s20 fe suffers from s teen ghost. hopefully next update will resolve this issue so I don't have to sell my s20 fe off.
0 Likes
Whitestallion
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
well. it's targeted at different markets. both are good.
0 Likes