Hi, Please could you let us know the app which you use for video calls? However, please could you go to Samsung members app >> Phone care >> Interactive checks >> Tap on Mic. Please let us know if there is an error.
Hi, can you please confirm if you have proper WIFI signal or data connection. Also try video calling with and without headphones and try different headphones and check if the issue still persists.
Hi, please follow the steps below to perform wipe cache on your phone and get back to us with the results.
Here are the steps for wipe cache partition of the device:
-Turn off the device. - Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
- When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
- Press Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
- When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Power key to restart the device.