Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Mic Sound Quiet in a Videocall

(Topic created on: 04-18-2021 11:12 AM)
caloykokoy
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Am I the only one experiencing this? The person called me via videocall and they're complaining because they can't hear me unless I moved the phone closer to my mouth. Tried it in a different app like Messenger, Telegram, Instagram etc. still the same. Mic Diagnostic via Samsung Members App PASSED.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Jhē
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Just eneable youe developer settings. Click bug report so you can create a report. One you click that you will like a bug Icon on beside the time. Just expand your notif bar and you will the bug report, click details so you can put info you may also take a screenshoot. Then just wait for it to load up it will automatically subimitted.

Screenshot_20210419-120839_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20210419-120940_Samsung Members.jpg

View solution in context

6 Comments
Jhē
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hi. There is a bug on the recent UI update. Please create a report. I created a bug report too. Also I posted here the same issue. Mic occasionally don't work. Sometimes you need to retart your phone so it will work back.
KateHyacinth
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
How do I file a bug report to Samsung?
Solution
Jhē
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Just eneable youe developer settings. Click bug report so you can create a report. One you click that you will like a bug Icon on beside the time. Just expand your notif bar and you will the bug report, click details so you can put info you may also take a screenshoot. Then just wait for it to load up it will automatically subimitted.

Screenshot_20210419-120839_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20210419-120940_Samsung Members.jpg

KateHyacinth
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Thank you
caloykokoy
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thank you. Will do.
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy S

Hey there, Caloy! How's your Samsung experience lately? Got any queries at hand? Feel free to share it here, or if you need technical assistance, Don't hesitate to reach us at:

TOLL-FREE MOBILE HOTLINE:

#GALAXY (#425299)

TOLL-FREE LANDLINE:

PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864

Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864

Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111

Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM)

Share you insights, experiences to fellow community members, and share captured moments via Galaxy Gallery to earn awesome badges and perks from us! Thank you and stay safe! :)

0 Likes