Original topic:

Might be too positive but...

(Topic created on: 02-02-2023 12:37 PM)
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Maybe I'm being too positive but the status of my order for the S23 Ultra has already changed from "processing" to "awaiting dispatch".

Does it mean it'll get shipped soon? Has Samsung gotten better?! Lol

The buds are still processing though.

58 Comments
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
No..it means it will be shipped from Vietnam to warehouse which takes 6 weeks. So don't start jumping yet lol
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

And, that's if... 

miss-boat-man-failed-to-catch-boat-which-has-already-sailed-away-vector-artwork-depicts-late-slow-laggard-left-behind-99921293.jpg

😖

iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Hehe
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
I can go back to my home country and just bring it to the warehouse myself for coloring if needed 🤣
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Because of the case I use, I have to remove it to see what colour it is 😬

Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
I thought about that too and was just gonna get the black color. But remembering how the S22 was, even that color was forever delayed... lol

I usually use transparent cases or just nothing
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
They should offer that option lol..vacation! Mine hasn't even started customizing! So guess you are ahead of me. What's the status today?
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Still awaiting dispatch. I'm kinda confused though.

I thought the cream color was not an exclusive color? I don't understand why I'm seeing the "customizing" step in there.
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
They are painting red stripes on the cream for you lol. They been reading all this **bleep*****
OlytheGoalie
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Did something happen at Sammy Canada cause I got $800 trade in value on my 128gb Note 20Ultra 😂