Original topic:

Missing SD Card slot alternative

(Topic created on: 05-30-2024 04:40 PM)
NavyDude
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Good day. For those who would like an additional storage on their Samsung Galaxy smartphones, here's an alternative solution. Samsung had removed the Micro SD card slot on their last several models. I found a tiny USB-C memory card that I'm finding helpful. However, the camera flash is disabled when inserted. I'm using a 256GB storage and it fits perfectly on my S23+.

4 Comments
ImCanadianEh
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Thank you I've seen these and use these and many others one is like this but you can slot in a micro SD card up to 1 tb and it already has 256gb of storage or USB with otg cables is great for storing photos or a USB C data drive for use in dex mode
NavyDude
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hey. Thank you for your reply. I'm totally aware of the OTG ability, been using it for years. It's a great feature. This little memory storage device is great for it's small and sits tightly inside the USB-C port. It fits perfectly into my S23+ that I have in a S-view case. Not sure what you mean by inserting a 1 TB micros-SD card with reference to my S23+. Samsung removed the feature back a couple years ago. I've used the slot on my old Galaxy S20+ and currently use it on my S9+ tablet. I made this post for those who have newer Android smartphones like my Galaxy S23+ that does not have a Micro SD slot. Thank you for your time and response.
0 Likes
ImCanadianEh
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Yes I know this as I have the s24 ultra I'm saying there's ones similar to the ones you've posted with a SD card insert for extra memory on top of the memory you already have on the inserted device
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi NavyDude, thank you for sharing this information with us.

0 Likes