Original topic:

Modes and Routines not turning sound back on

(Topic created on: 03-10-2023 06:16 AM)
OctobersDaughter
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S

Is anyone having an issue since the latest update with modes and routines? I have set a Sleep routine where it turns on at 10PM and turns on eye comfort sheild and stops sound notifications and such. The mode ends at 7AM but it never turns my ringtone and sounds back on! It's super frustrating because I have relied on Bixby's routines for a long time now but since this new update it's just not working! 

4 Comments
Frastrated
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Yes. It is so slow in responding and took a while to response to an answer. This is such a garbage app
BN44
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I had a problem with one of my routines but I have several others that are still ok... I hope they iron out the issues soon because Bixby routines have always been great
OctobersDaughter
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

Yes and that's my issue, I've always used Bixby for this. It's just this recent update that seems to have really messed everything up. I'm so frustrated because I need my routine and the modes it puts into place, but I can't use them because I never remember to turn everything back on in the morning.

iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes, for me as well. Hasn't worked since. I have given up and now I just turn things on and off manually.
0 Likes