Original topic:

More like iSamsung

(Topic created on: 02-18-2021 05:27 AM)
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
We trust Samsung because their unique features that made them well, Samsung. Now it's just a copycat of Apple after mocking them in every ads. They have removed so many useful features that aren't even broken:
  • Iris scanner 
  • MST
  • Heart rate and SpO2 sensors 
  • 3.5mm headphone jack 
  • LED notification light
  • Edge display 
  • IR port
  • Expandable storage 
  • Wall charger for new purchases 
  • Samsung Pay Rewards and tiers
Did I miss anything? 

It doesn't matter, S21U will be my last Samsung flagship anyway after so many loyal years. 

Goodbye iSamsung. 

PS: Their "preorder" and voucher mess was not cool at all. 

20 Comments
Montreal1
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
bye ! Don't forget that Samsung are not the only one whom has removed the SD card or the headphone jack and even the charger. Check some LG or Motorola. Don't forget also that IPhone are made out from 25% Samsung's parts.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

I didn't buy Apple, LG or Motorola. I have/had been loyal to Samsung, BECAUSE they weren't the other OEMs.

There's little to distinguish Samsung from the others now, & that's sad. 

Samsung has become exactly what they ridiculed others for doing. 

I DEFINITELY won't buy the S21 Ultra, hopefully Samsung will get back to it's unique characteristics with the S22 Ultra 🤞

btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
@Montreal1 your keyboard typing is way faster than your thinking process. You missed all the points of the post.

@RedDogRabbit exactly, thanks.
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
but to defend moto and lg they cost around 500 to 1000 less... we expect fully load phone for 2k don't you? Samsung has gone backwards, not forward. so I agree with the isamsung
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S

This! ⬆️⬆️⬆️

Now Samsung becomes a $2000 phone filled with ads and bloatware. Sad, really.

apparitor
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Since when are people buying 2000 samsung phones 🤣🤣🤣 If you were to drop 2grand on a device may as well get the apple experience.
0 Likes
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
You've probably been living under a rock or just got back from a coma. Either way, welcome.

PS: "apple experience", ha funny.
0 Likes
apparitor
Active Level 5
Galaxy S

I am not sure whos living under a rock but the last time I heard of Edge Display was back on the Note Edge, every other samsung device never had a true edge display so not sure why you brought that back up lol.

Why didn't you add going from a 1440p display to 1080p on their none Ultra models? Howabout the base storage decrease from 2019 of 256gb to 128gb? Those are notable features not the iBrick since I am sure most Samsung users already adopted wireless charging since 1st gen Fast-charge. Are you still using the IR blaster to change channels at your bar during covid? LOL

I got my Note 20U for $1325 + BTS buds on BF and returned units of Note 20U from the right handed users are only on contract for $900 device cost at many carriers over the last few months. Not sure who's buying these $2000 samsungs (Fold user?) but I sure aint and I EDC an Iphone and Samsung together for work that is subsidized out of my own pocket. 

sdfhsdfhsdfhsdhf.jpg

0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
As much as i agree with this, for me personally, there's nothing out there that interests me at all. I don't like Huawei ( i own one ) , LG, Motorola etc.. Pixel phones are just plain ugly (imo) and stock Android is too boring to me and Apple well maybe if they'd get rid of that notch i would consider them.
All the features they removed on The S21 series (besides the charger obviously) I didn't use anyway so im really liking my S21U and if the S22 is a killer phone, i probably pick one up too.