Original topic:

Music will not play on vehicle speakers

(Topic created on: 01-10-2020 07:21 AM)
Krystyna
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hey I have been trying like mad to get my phone to play music in my vehicle on my car deck using usb connection and Aux but nothing will work I did not have a problem with this on phones made about 3 years ago (of every brand). My current music app of choice is apple music however I have tried google play, Spotify, and I believe one other option and nothing has worked!? Its driving me insane do I need a new car deck? Currently using a 8 inch touch screen alpine...I should not have these issues. Any info would be extremely helpful. I dont understand why spotify of all things wont even be projected through my car.
0 Likes
15 Comments
Gemini
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
@Kristyna If you can connect your phone to your vehicle via Bluetooth, then you should be able to listen to music as well, check to make sure your media and Bluetooth volume levels are turned up when you have it connected
Krystyna
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
words-cords*
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Are you on the correct input on your stereo ie Aux, Bluetooth, USB? Like switching am to fm, But to the Aux, USB or Bluetooth.
Does your stereo have android auto?
0 Likes
Krystyna
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
yes I'm on the correct setting. And I dont believe it does no
0 Likes
Simmochris
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

You have to buy a specific cable from samsung. Unfortunately it costs £10 as it's got a microchip in there that's like a codec dac is what it's called. I've found this out a couple of days ago. Hope this helps 

0 Likes
vkm0910
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

i have S20. When I connect to my car via bluetooth, the phone works fine, but not the music. For music, I have to hit the play button on my phone. I am sure I did not have to do it until a recent system upgrade. is there a way around to it 

0 Likes