Original topic:

My blurry photos

(Topic created on: 01-14-2022 05:34 AM)
nipsnsps
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
My photos always ended up blurry and flurry. It also seems like the reaction time (from when I press the amera button untill the photo is actually taken) is a bit longer than expected. Anything I can do to improve it? 

0 Likes
15 Comments
inspgadget
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Is this with all photos or only using the flash?
0 Likes
nipsnsps
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
All photos. There is always around 2 seconds delay. So by the time I take the photo my puppy is moving and most of my photos looks like this...20220114_082135_2884_1642166496.jpg
0 Likes
inspgadget
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Is you flash turned on all the time? Try turning it off and see if that helps.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

By any chance, did you forget to remove any of the temporary plastic film on the camera lens & sensors?

BTW, using a flash indoors could "freeze" the image & minimize the blur of a moving puppy. 

0 Likes
nipsnsps
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
No, everything was removed :) I double checked. I think it is somehow related to the response time of the camera. But I have no idea how to take care of it or if I can.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

You could try Clearing Cache & Data for the camera, from Settings > Apps & Reboot. See if there's any improvement.

You could also use the Samsung Members app to test the camera.

Open Samsung Members > Click on "Get Help" > Diagnostics & Click on the Camera Icon. See if there's any error messages? 

nipsnsps
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I've tried to do it twice but it got stuck. Is that means that there is a problem with the camera? My phone I relatively new. I bought it two months ago. Screenshot_20220114-114513_Samsung Members.jpgScreenshot_20220114-114543_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Stuck Clearing Cache & Data for the camera, or stuck running the Diagnostics on Samsung Members?

In either case, if there's an issue in trying to do either of these things, you might want to Backup your phone with Smart Switch & Factory Reset. 

If it's a hardware issue, then this won't likely fix anything, but if it's a software glitch, ie: something got corrupted, a Factory Reset should fix it. 

nipsnsps
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Great. I'll give it a try. Thanks
0 Likes