Original topic:

My new phone

(Topic created on: 01-13-2022 04:19 PM)
KrispyEaters
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Ok guys so I'm in need of a new phone my S10 is getting pretty banged up, don't know if I can wait for the S22's lol. I'm deciding from the S21+ 128gb or an S21 FE 256gb. The plus is slightly more expensive but has the bigger screen and glass back that I want. But the FE seems to be a perfectly capable phone in comparison, help lol. Also how much longer do I have to wait to get a price drop on the S21 line?? 
0 Likes
3 Comments
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
If it was me i would try and hold on until the S22 gets released as you might regret not waiting for it. Also, the S21 series might drop in price at that point so I would wait until then to make a decision. Just my opinion.
KrispyEaters
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I'm trying lol. I'm a Bell costumer, does anyone know if they tend to discount the current line when the new ones come out or do they phase them out pushing the new ones? I'm not apposed to get the S22, I'm just hoping to get a good deal on a S21 Plus
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
If there's a discount, it will be when the S22 is available so that's one of the reasons i would wait. There's no discount now so your not losing anything by waiting. Im also thinking that there may not be a huge price difference between the S21 and S22 (maybe) so another reason to wait.

I have a S21 Ultra and thinking about going for the S22 Ultra..