Original topic:

My S23 got stolen....

(Topic created on: 03-20-2023 08:56 PM)
JoeJoe88
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Hey guys my S23 Ultra got stolen over the weekend from a buddies house while I was sleeping. Yes my bad I should had the phone in my pocket but I didn't and that was that and it's gone. Hopefully through my warranty it gets replaced the claims already being processed. Anyways until that happens I can't be without a phone so I got into a S23+ as Telus didn't have any Ultras left. I don't know if I this phone lol it seems flimsy in my hands ! I could of got a S22 Ultra but I already bought a mag safe charger for me s23 Ultra so I wanted to keep that route and also the s23+ is the more powerful phone. I dunno maybe I was just used to the bigger brother of the 23Ultra? I dunno . There pretty much identical phones so I don't have much to batch about there. Just throughing my 2 cents out there . Words to the wise don't get your phone stolen! Nothing but a headache!
0 Likes
10 Comments
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi JoeJoe88, that's really unfortunate and we are really sorry to hear about the stolen device.

0 Likes
KOTS21
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Your phone got stolen and you think Samsung or your provider will give you a new phone?
JoeJoe88
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
It's a insurance company through my provider I pay 15 dollars a month for it and it's not a certain thing. Your allowed 2 claims a year and that's to say if your claim gets approved and yes theft is covered
KOTS21
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
That's the first time I hear that but if it covers stolen or lost good luck 🤞
JoeJoe88
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Yep thanks waiting to hear back . Should hear by tomorrow so yeah man fingers crossed!🤞
JoeJoe88
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Yes Helenna it sucked big time because it's potentially 2100$ down the drain on a month old device😢 so not really happy about that situation but what can you do? People **bleep** these days and have no concise
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
You might be used to heavier phones like the Ultra's but there's nothing flimsy about the S23 and S23+.
JoeJoe88
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Maybe flimsy was the wrong word to use... lighter I guess I should said
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Did you try using the device tracking feature?
0 Likes