Original topic:

My samsung s22 keeps freezing

(Topic created on: 08-14-2022 08:28 AM)
Jetsk1
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hello I recently got a galaxy s22 but I'm very disappointed my phone keeps freezing everything and then I tried clearing cache and remove back ground apps but still having same problem please I need help if anyone is experiencing this 
0 Likes
13 Comments
Axton
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, we recommend you to perform safe mode and verify if the problem is solved.
To enter Safe Mode, please perform the following:
1.First, completely power off the phone.
2.Then, power on the phone and when the Samsung logo appears, press and hold down the Volume down key.
3.If done correctly, "Safe Mode" will display on the bottom left corner of the screen. If "Safe Mode" does not appear, repeat the steps above.
4.Once you are in Safe Mode, you can remove the third-party app that is causing issues on your phone.
5.To exit Safe Mode, simply restart your phone and it will reboot normally. 

0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

The only thing with Safe Mode, is that if it's a 3rd party app that is causing an issue, it is essentially a process of trial & error to find out which app(s) are causing the issue. 

0 Likes
Jetsk1
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I did put my phone on rest mode but it ended up restarting it self after sometime and later on it did freeze again I really don't know what the problem is
0 Likes
mr_x
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
if you have ram+ to max
make sure to set it at lowest point
Jetsk1
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I have set it to run on 4 gb ram at the moment
0 Likes
mr_x
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
you can try
as my phone was also lagging alot
after minimizing use of ram+, performance have improved, seems illogical but worked for me
0 Likes
Jetsk1
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hello I did try doing this phone is much better but still freezes and restarts its self and I also had it on safe mode for a while it did same thing so now I'm about to factory reset the phone and see if it still does the same thing I will just try finding some other phone
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

I would really doubt that you will have any issues after a Factory Reset. 

But if you do, it's not any known device issue, but it could be specifically your device. You could always have it checked out by a tech.

Here's a link to find a Samsung Service center near you.

FYI, I've had Samsung devices for the last 12 years & only once ever had a hardware issue, & that was after about 4 years of extensive testing (Custom Roms). 

Samsung's Hardware is really the best thing about Samsung. 

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/service-center/

iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
What's this thing with their RAM plus that everyone keeps doing? I don't even know about it..thr phone works fine. Do I have to do this?
0 Likes