Original topic:

New Samsung Phone

(Topic created on: 05-28-2019 04:21 AM)
havanacuba
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I'm thinking about to get a new Samsung Phone, right now I am using the S8 and I was looking for the new Galaxy A. What do you think guys? I like the A70 but I would like to hear your opinion 😊
0 Likes
6 Comments
sully
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I feel like you should go for what ever makes you happy, however in terms of hardware, the A70 has a slight horsepower to it than the S8 as A70 is mid ranged. The A70 has a better battery with faster charging which sounds amazing. I heard new A series devices are going to release on the last quater of the year
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
i would say, think about what are your wants and needs and what is most important to you. also what/how do you actually use your device and buy accordingly. don't just buy the latest and greatest just because you can when you don't actually need it, also because it's really expensive now adays too. that's my thoughts anyway.
Galaxy S
There's some pretty good deals available for the S9 series & Note9 as well as the S10 series - Really depends on what you use your phone for & what degree of customization you might be interested in - Also if you are planning on purchasing the device outright or on a 2 year plan - Rogers is offering the S9 series & Note9 at either $0 up front or very low cost... Personally I think that the S9 series & Note9 are possibly the best Samsung devices right now - The Finger Print scanner works much faster & better than on the S10 series & there's no hole in the screen - I'm not very familiar with the A series.. my 2 cents 🐧
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
i would agree best bang for your buck right now. i love my S9plus 😀👌.
havanacuba
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Thanks for your comments! Hey remember I live in Cuba, we don't have devices here with specific operators, just the international devices. I have never had an A devices, thinking about a good camera and a good battery, with a good display, and I thought the A70 looks pretty nice. But yes, the S9 series has for me the best Samsung devices right now!!! Thanksss
Galaxy S
@TBoneS9plus - Yeah - While I just got the S10+ my S9+ feels & looks better with the Finger Print scanner - The location of the Power button - The ability to use Substratum Themes... the only thing that the S10+ has is a bigger battery & the possibility of the Q beta (most likely from the US) some time in November... 🕊

Oh and the MISSING Notification LED... Samsung - What were you thinking?? 🙄