Original topic:

New UI Update - Comfort Shield/Overscroll

(Topic created on: 02-17-2022 11:11 PM)
nekobread
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
My thoughts about the New Android 12 update that rolled over to my Samsung S10, I absolutely hate they got rid of the overscroll animation. The new jiggle and bounce gives me really nauseous feelings whenever I scroll up or down. It was making me so sick to the point where I had to turn off the animation within developer settings. 
Please make a button where people have the option of returning the old animation or not. 

The eye comfort shield, within the new update I don't know if its a bug. But it doesn't turn on anymore whenever I press the button automatically. Only whenever its the adaptive option or the custom timed option. I don't know why Samsung would remove or change that option when it was working perfectly fine??
1 Comment
Reynaud
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, we suggest you to perform wipe cache partition and see if it works. Here are the steps to perform wipe cache partition.

Turn off the device.

Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby / Power key.

When the Android logo displays, release both keys.

An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.

Press the Volume down key several times to highlight "Wipe cache partition".

Press Bixby / Power key to select.

Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Bixby / Power key to select.

When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.

Press the Bixby / Power key to restart the device.

0 Likes