Original topic:

Night mode Capture on One UI 3.0 cam.

(Topic created on: 10-13-2021 09:40 AM)
Zamitsu
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

Captured By Galaxy S10+OS: One UI 3.0Night Mode
Compare to ONE UI 2.0 you need a tripod because it needs 100% no movement and it take 15 sec to capture, but on 3.0 it take 5 seconds to capture and the AI will analyze the picture when you try view it and it doesn't need a hundred percent stabilize, as long as you hold it not to much movement atleast 95% I think it's good. 

Did you try this feature? 
Share your thoughts. ☺
4 Comments
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy. Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM) or via LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH 

There’s no need to miss an important event or moment with your friends just because of low lighting. With the advanced Night mode, you can take photos in the dark. Perfect for nighttime shooting, Night mode will produce vivid images without the camera’s flash. If you have a newer phone model, it will come with Super Bright Night or Ultra Bright Night technology for precise pictures in low or dim lighting. Night mode uses multi-frame processing to combine 30 images into one clear photo. The extra light captured by the phone's camera sensors will help your photos appear bright and enhanced. 😁 Stay safe and have a nice day ahead!

Zamitsu
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thank you for such a detailed information about Night Mode, stay safe and God Bless ❤
Galaxy S
I haven't tried night mode for a while now because I barely go out of the house. I can count the number of times I've been outside since the lockdown, and now I can definitely say that I'm living in a cave! 🤣
Zamitsu
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
😄 yeah.. haha I feel you 😅