Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Night Sky Shot

(Topic created on: 01-27-2021 01:01 AM)
artvillasaur
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Does anyone here know how to tweak the setting of Samsung Camera's Pro feature to take good night sky shots?

I've recently upgraded to S20 FE so I don't know how this works and I am not good in photography stuff like that. I would appreciate if you can help me with this. Thanks! 😊
3 Comments
Bibsy
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Hi how was your experience with S20 FE, I was thinking of buying it too🙂
0 Likes
artvillasaur
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hi, I've been using this phone for a week now. I got the S20 FE 5G Snapdragon variant, so far it's good. From someone who has upgraded from Android 6.0 to Android 10...I was impressed with the new features that's with this phone. I really loved the 60/120 Hz refresh rate, the triple camera setup and it's design. The downside is...the battery keeps draining quickly when you're using the 120 Hz refresh rate and when you're connected to Wi-Fi. I did all the tips to save battery power like optimized battery usage, turn off the sync, location etc. and set the refresh rate to 60 Hz.

In terms of gaming, I tried playing Mobile Legends once, the performance was good, no lags but my phone heat up and the battery drained quickly. You have to limit the battery usage of other apps and change the settings for the battery to last a day. After that I have uninstalled the game 'cause I'm not into playing games anymore so I don't know if the heating up issue will less likely to happen next time.

For the camera, the triple rear camera produces high quality photo. While the front camera... at first use, the photo taken was kind of blurry but as time goes by, it gives you very detailed and good quality photos.

Well, as they say... you can't have it all. I have no regret buying this phone, overall it was great. You have to deal with the issues and find ways to resolve that. 😊

PS. Can't wait to explore more of this phone's feature. For now, that was my experience with the S20 FE 5G Snapdragon variant.
Bibsy
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
thanks!